Happy Valentines Day! I hope it has been a joy filled day for you. We spent most of the day with friends from our new church and then this evening Danny cooked a meal just for the two of us at home. I had a nice big wine glass full of water! And since we were never allowed to light candles in our old flat we got very excited about eating by candlelight this year. Well I did. Danny is a boy.
Danny picked a first course involving lots of cheese (my favourite) and then he made a curry from scratch for the main course. I was very impressed! And so far it has not caused heartburn. Danny doesn’t cook a lot of meals but when he does they are always pretty great.
– Organising our new home. It’s nearly done! And then I’ll be able to show you.
– Reading stacks of books from the library.
– Watching for the first signs of spring. It is the best season of them all.
– Learning lots of new thrifty tips from Eat Well for Less on BBC iplayer.
– Lie-ins. Got to make the most of these whilst I can!
– Our new church. We have found a lovely one in walking distance.
– Planning a couple of mini-breaks this summer in pretty English places.
– Remembering that in just a few short weeks the two of us will become three and we will be bringing home our sweet baby to join our family. It is practically all we can talk about. We are so excited!!